Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Brushy Hell

*WARNING*
Brushy Land is not a happy and fun place!
Ok, I went to Brushy Land to get my cavity checked…..that’s when the story starts.
I went into ”Brushies Room” and sat in the blue chair and waited for the nurse.
She came in and talked to me. Then she covered my eyes and said she would get a sleepy juice sprayer……GIANT NEEDLE!!!
Then she took the needle and stuck it in my gums!
Blood dripped down my mouth.
I thought it couldn’t get any worse….until the DR showed up!
Right when he walked in he said he was going to wiggle my tooth….
*WRONG!*
He took pliers and cracked my tooth. I said OUCH!
So he took back out the needle. I said Not Again!
Then he took back out the pliers and ripped my tooth right out of my jaw!
Blood was dripping everywhere! Then they wiped it up so they don’t leave evidence. Then…….I faintedL
They had to let me rest in the room until I felt better……and I got free grape juice!
Then I walked out of the room. My Mom and pop pop had to carry me to the car.
I laid there and my mom ran into a little deli to get me some soda to rise my blood sugar.
Then we drove back home and I fell asleep.

THE END

No comments: